Synonyms of thud
- 1. thump, thumping, clump, clunk, thud, sound
- usage: a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- 1. thud, thump, sound, go
- usage: make a dull sound; "the knocker thudded against the front door"
- 2. thud, hit, strike, impinge on, run into, collide with
- usage: strike with a dull sound; "Bullets were thudding against the wall"
- 3. crump, thud, scrunch, crunch, scranch, scraunch, crackle
- usage: make a noise typical of an engine lacking lubricants
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of thud (Dictionary)