Synonyms of thudding
- 1. thud, thump, sound, go
- usage: make a dull sound; "the knocker thudded against the front door"
- 2. thud, hit, strike, impinge on, run into, collide with
- usage: strike with a dull sound; "Bullets were thudding against the wall"
- 3. crump, thud, scrunch, crunch, scranch, scraunch, crackle
- usage: make a noise typical of an engine lacking lubricants
- 1. dull, thudding, unreverberant (vs. reverberant), nonresonant
- usage: not clear and resonant; sounding as if striking with or against something relatively soft; "the dull thud"; "thudding bullets"
All rights reserved.