WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. titanium, Ti, atomic number 22, metallic element, metal
- usage: a light strong grey lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong lightweight alloys (as for airplane parts); the main sources are rutile and ilmenite
- 2. ti, Cordyline terminalis, shrub, bush
- usage: shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing; thick sweet roots are used as food; tropical southeastern Asia, Australia and Hawaii
- 3. ti, te, si, solfa syllable
- usage: the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization
All rights reserved.
See also: ti (Dictionary)