Synonyms of tickling
- 1. tickle, tickling, titillation, touch, touching
- usage: the act of tickling
- 1. tickle, titillate, vellicate, itch
- usage: touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- 2. thrill, tickle, vibrate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- 3. tickle, caress, fondle
- usage: touch or stroke lightly; "The grass tickled her calves"
- 1. tickling, tingling, titillating, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: exciting by touching lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements
All rights reserved.