Synonyms of tie in
- 1. link, linkup, tie, tie-in, fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
- usage: a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
- 1. tie in, relate, interrelate
- usage: be in connection with something relevant; "This ties in closely with his earlier remarks"
- 2. associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
All rights reserved.