Synonyms of tightness
- 1. stringency, tightness, lack, deficiency, want
- usage: a state occasioned by scarcity of money and a shortage of credit
- 2. constriction, tightness, feeling
- usage: a tight feeling in some part of the body; "he felt a constriction in her chest"; "she felt an alarming tightness in her chest"; "emotion caused a constriction of his throat"
- 3. concentration, density, denseness, tightness, compactness, spacing, spatial arrangement
- usage: the spatial property of being crowded together
- 4. meanness, minginess, niggardliness, niggardness, parsimony, parsimoniousness, tightness, tightfistedness, closeness, stinginess
- usage: extreme stinginess
- 5. tightness, tautness, immovability, immovableness
- usage: lack of movement or room for movement
All rights reserved.