Synonyms of till
- 1. till, boulder clay, soil, dirt
- usage: unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together
- 2. public treasury, trough, till, treasury, exchequer
- usage: a treasury for government funds
- 3. cashbox, money box, till, strongbox, deedbox
- usage: a strongbox for holding cash
- 1. till, work, work on, process
- usage: work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation; "till the soil"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of till (Dictionary)