Synonyms of tilted
- 1. lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle, bend, flex
- usage: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- 2. cant, cant over, tilt, slant, pitch, move
- usage: heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
- 3. careen, wobble, shift, tilt, move
- usage: move sideways or in an unsteady way; "The ship careened out of control"
- 4. tilt, joust
- usage: charge with a tilt
- 1. atilt, canted, leaning, tilted, tipped, inclined (vs. horizontal) (vs. vertical)
- usage: departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal; "the leaning tower of Pisa"; "the headstones were tilted"
All rights reserved.