- 1. tire, tyre, hoop, ring
- usage: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- usage: lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- 2. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- 3. run down, exhaust, play out, sap, tire, consume, eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out
- usage: deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
- 4. bore, tire
- usage: cause to be bored
All rights reserved.
See also: tire (Dictionary)