Synonyms of tithe
- 1. tithe, levy
- usage: a levy of one tenth of something
- 2. tithe, offering
- usage: an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- 1. tithe, charge, bill
- usage: exact a tithe from; "The church was tithed"
- 2. tithe, levy, impose
- usage: levy a tithe on (produce or a crop); "The wool was tithed"
- 3. tithe
- usage: pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church; "He tithed his income to the Church"
- 4. tithe, pay
- usage: pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church; "Although she left the church officially, she still tithes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tithe (Dictionary)