Synonyms of titular
- 1. titular, titulary
- usage: of or relating to a legal title to something; "titulary rights"
- 2. titular
- usage: of or bearing a title signifying status or function; "of titular rank"
- 3. titular
- usage: of or pertaining to the title of a work of art; "performed well in the titular (or title) role"; "the titular theme of the book"
- 4. titular
- usage: of or associated with or bearing a title signifying nobility; "titular dignitaries"
- 5. nominal, titular, formal (vs. informal)
- usage: existing in name only; "the nominal (or titular) head of his party"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of titular (Dictionary)