Synonyms of toasting
- 1. toasting, browning, cooking, cookery, preparation
- usage: cooking to a brown crispiness over a fire or on a grill; "proper toasting should brown both sides of a piece of bread"
- 1. crispen, toast, crisp, heat, heat up
- usage: make brown and crisp by heating; "toast bread"; "crisp potatoes"
- 2. toast, drink, pledge, salute, wassail, honor, honour, reward
- usage: propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
All rights reserved.