Synonyms of toe
- 1. toe, digit, dactyl, extremity
- usage: one of the digits of the foot
- 2. toe, covering
- usage: the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- 3. toe, body part
- usage: forepart of a hoof
- 4. toe, part, portion
- usage: (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- 1. toe, walk
- usage: walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction; "She toes inwards"
- 2. toe, toenail, force, drive, ram
- usage: drive obliquely; "toe a nail"
- 3. toe, hit
- usage: hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- 4. toe, hit
- usage: drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- 5. toe, touch
- usage: touch with the toe
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of toe (Dictionary)