Synonyms of toed
- 1. toe, walk
- usage: walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction; "She toes inwards"
- 2. toe, toenail, force, drive, ram
- usage: drive obliquely; "toe a nail"
- 3. toe, hit
- usage: hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- 4. toe, hit
- usage: drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- 5. toe, touch
- usage: touch with the toe
- 1. toed (vs. toeless), pointy-toed, pointed-toe, square-toed, squared-toe, two-toed, two-toe
- usage: having a toe or toes of a specified kind; often used in combination; "long-toed; "five-toed"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of toed (Dictionary)