- 1. together, unneurotic (vs. neurotic)
- usage: mentally and emotionally stable; "she's really together"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. together
- usage: in contact with each other or in proximity; "the leaves stuck together"
- 2. together
- usage: assembled in one place; "we were gathered together"
- 3. together
- usage: in each other's company; "we went to the movies together"; "the family that prays together stays together"
- 4. together
- usage: at the same time; "we graduated together"
- 5. together, unitedly
- usage: with cooperation and interchange; "we worked together on the project"
- 6. in concert, together
- usage: with a common plan; "act in concert"
All rights reserved.
See also: together (Dictionary)