- 1. token, item, symbol
- usage: an individual instance of a type of symbol; "the word`error' contains three tokens of `r'"
- 2. token, sign, mark
- usage: something serving as a sign of something else
- 3. token, disk, disc
- usage: a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- 4. keepsake, souvenir, token, relic, object, physical object
- usage: something of sentimental value
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nominal, token(prenominal), tokenish, minimal (vs. maximal), minimum (vs. maximum)
- usage: insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal); "the fee was nominal"; "a token gesture of resistance"; "a toknenish gesture"
All rights reserved.
See also: token (Dictionary)