WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. palatable (vs. unpalatable), toothsome, appetizing#1, appetising, edible#1, comestible#1, eatable, tasty
- usage: acceptable to the taste or mind; "palatable food"; "a palatable solution to the problem"
- 2. delectable, delicious, luscious, pleasant-tasting, scrumptious, toothsome, yummy, tasty (vs. tasteless)
- usage: extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- 3. juicy, luscious, red-hot, toothsome, voluptuous, sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: having strong sexual appeal; "juicy barmaids"; "a red-hot mama"; "a voluptuous woman"; "a toothsome blonde in a tight dress"
All rights reserved.
See also: toothsome (Dictionary)