Synonyms of totaled
- 1. total, number, add up, come, amount, be
- usage: add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
- 2. total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
- 3. total, damage
- usage: damage beyond the point of repair; "My son totaled our new car"; "the rock star totals his guitar at every concert"
- 1. totaled, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: used of automobiles; completely demolished; "the insurance adjuster declared the automobile totaled"
All rights reserved.