Synonyms of totalitarian
- 1. totalitarian, disciple, adherent
- usage: an adherent of totalitarian principles or totalitarian government
- 1. totalitarian, undemocratic (vs. democratic)
- usage: characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control; "a totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul"- Arthur M.Schlesinger, Jr.
- 2. totalitarian, totalistic
- usage: of or relating to the principles of totalitarianism according to which the state regulates every realm of life; "totalitarian theory and practice"; "operating in a totalistic fashion"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of totalitarian (Dictionary)