Synonyms of tottering
- 1. totter, rock, sway, shake
- usage: move without being stable, as if threatening to fall; "The drunk man tottered over to our table"
- 2. toddle, coggle, totter, dodder, paddle, waddle, walk
- usage: walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
- 3. teeter, seesaw, totter, move
- usage: move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- 1. tottering, tottery, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: unsteady in gait as from infirmity or old age; "a tottering skeleton of a horse"; "a tottery old man"
- 2. tottering, unstable (vs. stable)
- usage: (of structures or institutions) having lost stability; failing or on the point of collapse; "a tottering empire"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tottering (Dictionary)