Synonyms of toughened
- 1. toughen, strengthen
- usage: make tough or tougher; "This experience will toughen her"
- 1. tough (vs. tender), toughened, calloused, callous, thickened, enured, inured, hardened, weather-beaten, experienced#1, experient, rugged, strong
- usage: physically toughened; "the tough bottoms of his feet"
- 2. tempered (vs. untempered), treated, hardened, toughened, curable, sunbaked
- usage: made hard or flexible or resilient especially by heat treatment; "a sword of tempered steel"; "tempered glass"
All rights reserved.