Synonyms of toying
- 1. flirt, flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying, play, frolic, romp, gambol, caper
- usage: playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
- 1. dally, toy, play, flirt, act, move
- usage: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- 2. toy, fiddle, diddle, play, manipulate
- usage: manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
- 3. play, toy, act, behave, do
- usage: engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously; "They played games on their opponents"; "play the stock market"; "play with her feelings"; "toy with an idea"
All rights reserved.