WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tracer, detective, investigator, tec, police detective
- usage: an investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods
- 2. tracer, instrument
- usage: an instrument used to make tracings
- 3. tracer, radioisotope
- usage: (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- 4. tracer, tracer bullet, ammunition, ammo
- usage: ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
All rights reserved.
See also: tracer (Dictionary)