Synonyms of tracked
- 1. track, bring in, introduce
- usage: carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
- 2. track, observe
- usage: observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"
- 3. chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track, pursue, follow
- usage: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- 4. traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across, pass, go through, go across
- usage: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- 5. track, make, create
- usage: make tracks upon
- 1. tracked (vs. trackless), caterpillar-tracked, half-track, half-tracked
- usage: having tracks; "new snow tracked by rabbits"; "tracked vehicles"
All rights reserved.