- 1. hallmark, trademark, earmark, stylemark, characteristic
- usage: a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- 2. trademark, marker, marking, mark
- usage: a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brand, trademark, brandmark, tag, label, mark
- usage: mark with a brand or trademark; "when this product is not branded it sells for a lower price"
- 2. trademark, file, register
- usage: register the trademark of; "The company trademarked their new gadget"
All rights reserved.
See also: trademark (Dictionary)