Synonyms of tragicomic
- 1. tragicomic
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of tragicomedy; "a playwright specializing in tragicomic drama"
- 2. tragicomic, tragicomical, sad (vs. glad)
- usage: manifesting both tragic and comic aspects; "the tragicomic disparity...between's man's aspirations and his accomplishments"- B.R.Redman
- 3. tragicomic, tragicomical, humorous (vs. humorless), humourous
- usage: having pathetic as well as ludicrous characteristics; "her life...presented itself to me as a tragicomical adventure"--Joseph Conrad
All rights reserved.