Synonyms of tram
- 1. tramway, tram, aerial tramway, cable tramway, ropeway, conveyance, transport
- usage: a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- 2. tramcar, tram, wagon, waggon
- usage: a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine; "a tramcar carries coal out of a coal mine"
- 3. streetcar, tram, tramcar, trolley, trolley car, self-propelled vehicle
- usage: a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- 1. tram, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel by tram
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tram (Dictionary)