- 1. trample, trampling, sound
- usage: the sound of heavy treading or stomping; "he heard the trample of many feet"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tread, trample, walk
- usage: tread or stomp heavily or roughly; "The soldiers trampled across the fields"
- 2. trample, injure, wound
- usage: injure by trampling or as if by trampling; "The passerby was trampled by an elephant"
- 3. tramp down, trample, tread down, walk
- usage: walk on and flatten; "tramp down the grass"; "trample the flowers"
All rights reserved.
See also: trample (Dictionary)