Synonyms of trance
- 1. enchantment, spell, trance, psychological state, psychological condition, mental state, mental condition
- usage: a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- 2. trance, unconsciousness
- usage: a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trance (Dictionary)