Synonyms of transfixed
- 1. fascinate, transfix, grip, spellbind, interest
- usage: to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
- 2. transfix, impale, empale, spike, pierce, thrust
- usage: pierce with a sharp stake or point; "impale a shrimp on a skewer"
- 1. fascinated, hypnotized, hypnotised, mesmerized, mesmerised, spellbound, spell-bound, transfixed, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: having your attention fixated as though by a spell
All rights reserved.