Synonyms of transmitted
- 1. convey, transmit, communicate, transfer
- usage: transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
- 2. impart, conduct, transmit, convey, carry, channel, bring, convey, take
- usage: transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
- 3. air, send, broadcast, beam, transmit, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- 4. transmit, transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise, move, displace
- usage: send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
- 1. familial, genetic, hereditary, inherited, transmitted, transmissible, inheritable (vs. noninheritable), heritable
- usage: occurring among members of a family usually by heredity; "an inherited disease"; "familial traits"; "genetically transmitted features"
All rights reserved.