Synonyms of transmutation
- 1. transmutation, transubstantiation, conversion
- usage: an act that changes the form or character or substance of something
- 2. transformation, transmutation, shift, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a qualitative change
- 3. transmutation, change, alteration, modification
- usage: (physics) the change of one chemical element into another (as by nuclear decay or radioactive bombardment); "the transmutation of base metals into gold proved to be impossible"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of transmutation (Dictionary)