Synonyms of transplanting
- 1. transplant, transplantation, transplanting, movement
- usage: the act of removing something from one location and introducing it in another location; "the transplant did not flower until the second year"; "too frequent transplanting is not good for families"; "she returned to Alabama because she could not bear transplantation"
- 1. transplant, transfer, displace
- usage: lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
- 2. transplant, be
- usage: be transplantable; "These delicate plants do not transplant easily"
- 3. transplant, graft, insert, infix, enter, introduce
- usage: place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- 4. transfer, transpose, transplant, shift
- usage: transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
All rights reserved.