Synonyms of trapping
- 1. caparison, trapping, housing, stable gear, saddlery, tack
- usage: stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- 1. trap, pin down, confine, detain
- usage: place in a confining or embarrassing position; "He was trapped in a difficult situation"
- 2. trap, entrap, snare, ensnare, trammel, capture, catch
- usage: catch in or as if in a trap; "The men trap foxes"
- 3. trap, hold, take hold
- usage: hold or catch as if in a trap; "The gaps between the teeth trap food particles"
- 4. trap, pin, immobilize, immobilise
- usage: to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
All rights reserved.