Synonyms of trash
- 1. rubbish, trash, scrap, waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- usage: worthless material that is to be disposed of
- 2. trash, scum, rabble, riffraff, ragtag, ragtag and bobtail
- usage: worthless people
- 3. folderol, rubbish, tripe, trumpery, trash, wish-wash, applesauce, codswallop, drivel, garbage
- usage: nonsensical talk or writing
- 4. methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash, amphetamine, pep pill, upper, speed, controlled substance
- usage: an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- 1. trash, junk, scrap, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- usage: dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
- 2. pan, tear apart, trash, disparage, belittle, pick at
- usage: express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trash (Dictionary)