Synonyms of treed
- 1. corner, tree, steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- usage: force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- 2. tree, plant, set
- usage: plant with trees; "this lot should be treed so that the house will be shaded in summer"
- 3. tree, chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track
- usage: chase an animal up a tree; "the hunters treed the bear with dogs and killed it"; "her dog likes to tree squirrels"
- 4. tree, shoetree, elongate, stretch
- usage: stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- 1. at bay(predicate), cornered, trapped, treed, unfree (vs. free)
- usage: forced to turn and face attackers; "a stag at bay"; "she had me cornered between the porch and her car"; "like a trapped animal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of treed (Dictionary)