- 1. trek, journey, journeying
- usage: a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- 2. trek, trip
- usage: any long and difficult trip
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. trek, travel, journey
- usage: journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
- 2. trek, travel, journey
- usage: make a long and difficult journey; "They trekked towards the North Pole with sleds and skis"
All rights reserved.
See also: trek (Dictionary)