Synonyms of trembling
- 1. shaking, shakiness, trembling, quiver, quivering, vibration, palpitation, motion
- usage: a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
- 1. tremble, shake, agitate
- usage: move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways; "His hands were trembling when he signed the document"
- 1. shaky, shivering, trembling, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: vibrating slightly and irregularly; as e.g. with fear or cold or like the leaves of an aspen in a breeze; "a quaking bog"; "the quaking child asked for more"; "quivering leaves of a poplar tree"; "with shaking knees"; "seemed shaky on her feet"; "sparkling light from the shivering crystals of the chandelier"; "trembling hands"
All rights reserved.