Synonyms of tremor
- 1. tremor, shudder, vibration, quiver, quivering
- usage: an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- 2. tremor, earth tremor, microseism, earthquake, quake, temblor, seism
- usage: a small earthquake
- 3. tremor, shaking, shakiness, trembling, quiver, quivering, vibration, palpitation
- usage: shaking or trembling (usually resulting from weakness or stress or disease)
- 1. tremor, quake, shake, agitate
- usage: shake with seismic vibrations; "The earth was quaking"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tremor (Dictionary)