Synonyms of trifle
- 1. trifle, pudding, pud
- usage: a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly; may be decorated with nuts, cream, or chocolate
- 2. technicality, trifle, triviality, detail, item, point
- usage: a detail that is considered insignificant
- 3. triviality, trivia, trifle, small beer, object, physical object
- usage: something of small importance
- 1. piddle, wanton, wanton away, piddle away, trifle, spend, expend, drop
- usage: waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- 2. frivol, trifle, act, behave, do
- usage: act frivolously
- 3. dally, trifle, play, consider, take, deal, look at
- usage: consider not very seriously; "He is trifling with her"; "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trifle (Dictionary)