Synonyms of trigger
- 1. gun trigger, trigger, lever
- usage: lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun
- 2. trigger, device
- usage: a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen
- 3. trigger, induction, initiation, causing, causation
- usage: an act that sets in motion some course of events
- 1. trip, actuate, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off, initiate, pioneer
- usage: put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
- 2. trigger
- usage: release or pull the trigger on; "Trigger a gun"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trigger (Dictionary)