Synonyms of trip up
- 1. trip, trip-up, stumble, misstep, blunder, blooper, bloomer, bungle, pratfall, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo
- usage: an unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
- 1. trip up, catch, learn, hear, get word, get wind, pick up, find out, get a line, discover, see
- usage: detect a blunder or misstep; "The reporter tripped up the senator"
- 2. trip, trip up
- usage: cause to stumble; "The questions on the test tripped him up"
- 3. stumble, slip up, trip up, err, mistake, slip
- usage: make an error; "She slipped up and revealed the name"
All rights reserved.