WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. three, 3, III, trio, threesome, tierce, leash, troika, triad, trine, trinity, ternary, ternion, triplet, tercet, terzetto, trey, deuce-ace, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- 2. triplet, sibling, sib
- usage: one of three offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- 3. trio, triad, triplet, triple, set
- usage: a set of three similar things considered as a unit
All rights reserved.
See also: triplet (Dictionary)