WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tripper, drug user, substance abuser, user
- usage: (slang) someone who has taken a psychedelic drug and is undergoing hallucinations
- 2. stumbler, tripper, pedestrian, walker, footer
- usage: a walker or runner who trips and almost falls
- 3. sightseer, excursionist, tripper, rubberneck, tourist, tourer, holidaymaker
- usage: a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
- 4. tripper, trip, catch, stop
- usage: a catch mechanism that acts as a switch; "the pressure activates the tripper and releases the water"
All rights reserved.
See also: tripper (Dictionary)