- 1. troop, army unit
- usage: a group of soldiers
- 2. troop, army unit
- usage: a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- 3. troop, scout troop, scout group, unit, social unit
- usage: a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- 4. troop, flock, crowd
- usage: an orderly crowd; "a troop of children"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. parade, troop, promenade, march, process
- usage: march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
- 2. troop, march
- usage: move or march as if in a crowd; "They children trooped into the room"
All rights reserved.
See also: troop (Dictionary)