- 1. jog, trot, lope, locomotion, travel
- usage: a slow pace of running
- 2. Trotskyite, Trotskyist, Trot, radical
- usage: radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- 3. pony, trot, crib, translation, interlingual rendition, rendering, version
- usage: a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- 4. trot, gait
- usage: a gait faster than a walk; diagonally opposite legs strike the ground together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. trot, jog, clip, run
- usage: run at a moderately swift pace
- 2. trot, ride horseback
- usage: ride at a trot
- 3. trot, walk
- usage: cause to trot; "She trotted the horse home"
All rights reserved.
See also: trot (Dictionary)