Synonyms of troubling
- 1. disturb, upset, trouble, affect, impress, move, strike
- usage: move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
- 2. trouble, put out, inconvenience, disoblige, discommode, incommode, bother, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
- 3. perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
- 4. trouble oneself, trouble, bother, inconvenience oneself, strive, reach, strain
- usage: take the trouble to do something; concern oneself; "He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday"; "Don't bother, please"
- 5. trouble, ail, pain, hurt
- usage: cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- 1. distressing, distressful, disturbing, perturbing, troubling, worrisome, worrying, heavy (vs. light)
- usage: causing distress or worry or anxiety; "distressing (or disturbing) news"; "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation"; "a disturbing amount of crime"; "a revelation that was most perturbing"; "a new and troubling thought"; "in a particularly worrisome predicament"; "a worrying situation"; "a worrying time"
All rights reserved.