Synonyms of trunk
- 1. trunk, tree trunk, bole, stalk, stem
- usage: the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- 2. trunk, baggage, luggage
- usage: luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- 3. torso, trunk, body, body part
- usage: the body excluding the head and neck and limbs; "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"
- 4. luggage compartment, automobile trunk, trunk, compartment
- usage: compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools; "he put his golf bag in the trunk"
- 5. proboscis, trunk, snout, neb
- usage: a long flexible snout as of an elephant
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of trunk (Dictionary)