Synonyms of try out
- 1. trial, trial run, test, tryout, experiment, experimentation
- usage: trying something to find out about it; "a sample for ten days free trial"; "a trial of progesterone failed to relieve the pain"
- 2. audition, tryout, test, trial, run
- usage: a test of the suitability of a performer
- 1. test, prove, try, try out, examine, essay, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe"
- 2. experiment, try out
- usage: try something new, as in order to gain experience; "Students experiment sexually"; "The composer experimented with a new style"
- 3. audition, try out, perform
- usage: perform in order to get a role; "She auditioned for a role on Broadway"
- 4. sample, try, try out, taste, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: take a sample of; "Try these new crackers"; "Sample the regional dishes"
All rights reserved.