WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. terrestrial time, TT, terrestrial dynamical time, TDT, ephemeris time, time unit, unit of time
- usage: (astronomy) a measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion; terrestrial time is mean solar time corrected for the irregularities of the Earth's motions
- 2. Palau, Republic of Palau, TT
- usage: a republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States
- 3. Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, TT
- usage: a country scattered over Micronesia with a constitutional government in free association with the United States; achieved independence in 1986
All rights reserved.
See also: tt (Dictionary)